Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We're Back.....This time it's less personal

Roughly a year ago Mike and I formulated an idea to create a blog where we would write about sports and pop culture. Over dinner we created a few ideas for re-occurring columns and other topics to write about. We each wrote an original piece about movies but we quickly ran out of inspiration and ideas. Basically we got lazy and after only 3 columns the site was left for dead. However after a year much has changed. I've spent my entire first year of college writing sports articles for various media sources and now feel that i'm better prepared to write. I've also re-discovered a love for baseball which should give me a lot more to write about this time around.

This summer things will be a little different with the Hungry Dog Blog. First off there will be multiple articles written every week. Second there will be a higher level of quality to the writing. Third we will be even more hungry this year and we hope our readers will be too. (I also hope we have readers.)
Stay hungry my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment