Friday, May 10, 2013

A Busy and Beautiful Sports Night


Hey, sports fans. As I mentioned yesterday, this is the craziest sports time of the year. There’s still multiple NBA and NHL playoff games going on every night, the MLB season is in full swing and the NFL post-draft signing period is still happening which is why ESPN was talking about college football today, I suppose.

At any rate, tonight may be the most eventful sports night of the year so far. We have, for some reason, two game fives and two game sixes in the NHL, two NBA second round match-ups and all 30 MLB teams are in action.

It’s nearly impossible to catch everything in the midst of so much action.

That’s where I come in. Follow the @hungrydogblog on Twitter to receive live updates of all the action happening tonight starting at 8 p.m. sharp! I’ll be live-tweeting as much as possible until the final game of the night ends.

Stay hungry, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment